I am happy to announce version 0.7.0 of pondus, your personal weight tracker.
You can download it here and
This release includes the following changes:
- Switch to
- Bump minimum required version of pygtk to 2.12
- Import matplotlib in a separate thread in the background to reduce startup
time. Plotting is enabled once the import is completed.
- Add “Last 3 Months” daterange to plot dialog and make it default if the
weight history goes further back than 3 months and if measurements exist in
the last 3 months
- When using imperial units, interpret csv-im-/exported data as lbs
- Fix crash when trying to smooth nonexistent data
- Add more tooltips to improve usability
- Minor performance improvements and code cleanup
- Updated translations: de, es, pl